- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."
- KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/ NSDL on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
Tip of the DAY
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC GUIDELINES)
For details Please
SEBI Guidelines for Depository Business operations
- Interest Rates on Corp Loan Schemes
- EMI Calculator
- Know your online Loan Application Status
- Mean Rate/Annual Percentage Rate
- Central Scheme of Interest Subsidy for Educational Loans (New CSIS)
- Padho Pardesh Scheme
- List of Housing Projects Approved
- Housing Loan – One time option to existing borrowers to migrate/switch over to current rate structure
- Base Rate Linked Interest Rate Chart (BR discontinued w.e.f. 1st April 2016)