- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."
- KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/ NSDL on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
Tip of the DAY
You can recharge your prepaid mobile number online through Corporation Bank.
For details Please
SEBI Guidelines for Depository Business operations
- Padho Pardesh Scheme
- List of Housing Projects Approved
- Housing Loan – One time option to existing borrowers to migrate/switch over to current rate structure
- Central Scheme of Interest Subsidy for Educational Loans (New CSIS)
- Mean Rate/Annual Percentage Rate
- Know your online Loan Application Status
- EMI Calculator
- ಕಾರ್ಪ್ ಸಾಲ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳ ಮೇಲಿನ ಬಡ್ಡಿ ದರಗಳು